3 hour Photography Workshops for only £45
If you’re new to photography and looking to take your skills to the next level, this 3-hour beginners workshop is for you!
During this three hour workshop, we’ll talk about what makes a great photograph and help you to learn-
- The basics of the exposure triangle and why it’s important.
- Compositional techinques such as the “rule of thirds”, “leading lines” and the “golden ratio” and how to use them.
- How to get clear, sharp focussed images every time.
- How to choose what you want and don’t want in your photograph.
- How to use multiple compositional elements in your shot.
- How to use & control depth of field to enhance your composition.
- The basics of your camera functions to help you move from automatic to semi-automatic / manual modes.
What to expect on the day
My workshops are interactive with plenty to photograph and are limited to 4 people per workshop. I find this number allows a good level of discussion and tuition without becoming overcrowded. Throughout the workshop, we’ll take shots as a group then discuss our thinking behind each shot and how we feel those shots could be improved. At the end of the three hours, you should have a wide selection of photographs plus a range new of techniques to use out in the field in the future.
£30 / £45pp
up to a maximum workshop size of 4
(2 hour workshops £30,
3 hour £45)
- 2 or 3 hour photography workshop
- Travel to and from the workshop location
- Food and drink
- Camera equipment or personal injury insurance
- Camera (camera phones are fine, but you’ll get the most out of the session with a dedicated camera)
- Suitable clothing for the weather
- Sturdy footwear
- Food and fluid
Recommended but Not Essential
- Change of lenses
- Other camera accessories (eg trigger remote)