Beginner Photography Workshop – Chester
If you’re new to photography and looking to take awesome shots of the city of Chester then this workshop is for you.
Suitable for beginners and intermediates.
During this three hour workshop, we’ll walk around the City walls, take in the Cathedral and River Dee talking about composition, camera settings and more. During the workshop you’ll learn –
- The basics of the exposure triangle and why it’s important.
- The basic functions of your camera to help you move from automatic to semi-automatic / manual modes.
- How to get crisp and clear focussed images every time.
- How to take unique photographs of this beautiful old city.
- Compositional techinques including the “rule of thirds”, “leading lines” and the “Jigsaw puzzle” technique.
- How to choose what you want and don’t want in your photograph.
- Small workshop sizes enable 1 on 1 tuition for every member of the workshop during the two hour session.
Terms and conditions – There are 6 workshop spaces available. Payment is required upfront for workshops and is non-refundable. If you are unable to make your booked workshop date you may re-arrange onto a workshop on an alternative date in the future. If workshops need to be cancelled by the organiser participants may book an alternative date or request a refund. All participants must be over the age of 18 to take part. Although I will be leading the route we walk, you are responsible for your own safety and equipment for the duration of the route. I cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage of equipment or injury to self. To ensure safety, if adverse weather conditions are forecast the workshop may need to be cancelled. This will be communicated to all participants by email at least 24 hours before the workshop is due to commence. Covid-19 Restrictions – If a local or national travel ban is in place during the date of a walk please do not travel outside of your permitted area. If you have received a positive coronavirus test result within 7 days of the workshop please cancel and book an alternative date in the future.