Neon Light Photography (a Trading name of Neon Otter Marketing Consultancy) Monthly Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions September 2020
- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by Neon Light Photography, a trading name of Neon Otter Marketing Consultancy (Neon Light).
Eligibility to enter
- The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age living within the United Kingdom.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per email address is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
- The prize draw is not open to friends or family of, or anyone associated with Neon Light Photography.
How to enter
- The prize draw will include those on our email marketing list and all individuals who complete the entry form available on our website by midday on the 30th September 2020, Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
- To enter the prize draw simply subscribe to our mailing list or complete our entry form via our website:
- Neon Light will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
- The prize will be one Free Photographic Print of any Neon Light artwork as chosen by the winner up to a maximum of 20″ wide printed size.
- A second place prize will be awarded of one free 2021 “Wirral Views” wall calendar.
- The prize must be claimed, and image chosen within 6 months of the winner being selected.
- The prize does not include the cost of framing the chosen print and the winner agrees that any framing will be at their own cost.
- The winner will be drawn at random.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Neon Light regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner will be notified after 30 September 2020 via the email provided during subscription/entry.
- Neon Light will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
- If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Neon Light reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
- Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize following selection of your chosen image or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Neon Light for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
- All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at email@example.com
- The winner agrees to the release of their first name and location to any other prize draw participants if requested via Neon Light.
- An announcement of the winners first name and location will be made via Neon Light’s website.
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with Neon Light’s Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
- Neon Light does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize.
- Neon Light reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.