Cameraphone Photography Workshop
No DSLR’s Allowed!
Ever wanted to take better photographs on your camera phone? confused by the settings and apps you can use to edit photographs? Then this is the workshop for you.
During each 3 hours workshop we’ll explore our location, looking for compositions and talking about the unique advantages and disadvantages of camera phones. You’ll learn –
- How to take advantage of the unique properties of the camera that goes everywhere with you.
- How to control your camera phone using the advanced settings found on most new camera phones including shooting in Raw, exposure settings, cropping and more.
- Focus and exposure control & more.
- Compositional techniques including the “rule of thirds”, “leading lines” and the “Jigsaw puzzle” technique.
- How to choose what you want and don’t want in your photograph.
- Small workshop sizes enable 1 on 1 tuition for every member of the workshop during the three-hour session.
- Suitable for iPhone and Android mobile phones.
These sessions run in the morning from 10:00am to 1pm. There is a parking charge at Royden Park, please ensure you pay for your parking on arrival.
Terms and conditions – Payment is required upfront for workshops and is non-refundable. If you are unable to make your booked workshop date you may re-arrange onto a workshop on an alternative date in the future. If workshops need to be cancelled by the organiser participants may book an alternative date or request a refund. All participants must be over the age of 18 to take part. Although I will be leading the route we walk, you are responsible for your own safety and equipment for the duration of the route. I cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage of equipment or injury to self. To ensure safety, if adverse weather conditions are forecast the workshop may need to be cancelled. This will be communicated to all participants by email at least 24 hours before the workshop is due to commence.
Covid-19 Restrictions – If a local or national travel ban is in place during the date of a walk please do not travel outside of your permitted area. If you have received a positive coronavirus test result within 5 days of the workshop please cancel and book an alternative date in the future.